Hey guys, although I'm not expectig anyone would read this. Finally I've decided to launch a blog, it may seem odd in current times where twitter and vlogs are more popular, but my intentions here is to practice my writing in English, since I'm not a native from a English speaking country. I know I could do this in a more private way, however I believe that having a blog will force myself to have more commitment to this goal.
If somehow you found out this blog (and are wasting your time here) you might be asking yourself: What? How would you improve given that no one will correct your mistakes? And I would say: I still don't know, but at first glance I think this is the best approach available for me at the moment, anyway I'm also getting some help from google!
So, which kind of contents this blog will verse about? Probably about some ordinary (or not so common) things that come to my mind and I found them worthy enough to write about, therefore don't take this blog serious, it's going to be just a hobby and an attempt to at last not feel frightened when a I have to write something in English and also improve my orthography that is lousy.
If you master English and want to give me some advices and correct me, feel free to do it, I'm here to learn.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário