sábado, 12 de março de 2011

The last day before the day after tomorrow

That's it, it comes time to go back to reality, the hard work schedule that is the main reason why I'm here and that in last instance might allow me achive, in the future, what in present time is one of my ultimate goals.
I can say out loud that I've passed the first challenge  and that's make me really proud of myself. Now I'm more confident about my ability to deal with some unexpected situations.
However, this step was just the beginning, I still have a long road until I will finally be able to say that this was a good battle. I shouldn't let me put myself down or sabotage my plans by returning to old patterns.
I'm still the same guy, but now I'm more conscious about the path I have to follow if I really want to get the transformation.

On the other hand, now I also understand why people use to create blogs when they decide to change their lives deeply. They're just like prisoners that want to not lose their own images about themselves, they just want to put it clear to themselves what they are in essence. Of course,  we're talking basically about chemical reactions and I'm letting mylself to get a little hangover, nonetheless  that's what make us human beings, for while it's not time to deny our nature and there's still time to fix the remaining points later...
I'm afraid I'm going to regret this post in the future, I've never opened my thoughts so explicity.

After all , funny enough, I still live in a cave, it is only a little larger, or maybe not.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário